This week and next, we invite you to watch every single 2020 breakout session in the Virtual Conference environment—through Friday, November 27th.
Keynote speeches, normally only available on Conference Day, will remain available to you through this Friday, November 20th.
Don’t miss Viola Davis, Tara Westover, Iyanla Vanzant, or any of our brilliant breakout session speakers!
More to Explore this Week:
- Read our message to attendees about last week’s technical difficulties & choose your donation or bookstore voucher. Vouchers delivered via email 11/23.
- The Exhibit Hall remains open 24/7 and features activities, contests, discounts, and more. Some offerings you might want to check out:
- Education & Innovation Pavilion: Enter to win a free ticket to the Dec. 10 Massachusetts Conference for Women at the Hyundai booth; and enter to win a free home energy assessment at the PECO booth!
- Women-Owned Business Marketplace: Just in time for the holidays, find unique gifts for friends and family or something special for yourself—all while supporting local women-owned businesses!
- Community Connection Pavilion sponsored by Comcast NBCUniversal: Visit the WSFS booth to post your message of inspiration!
- Career Pavilion sponsored by Villanova School of Business: Consider a career with one of these companies showing their committment to women’s success:
- Health & Wellness Pavilion sponsored by Independence Blue Cross: Visit Target’s booth to learn more about their Good & Gather brand and explore career opportunities
- While you’re exploring the Exhibit Hall, take in some Learning Bursts within the Career, Community Connection, and Health & Wellness Stages.
- Chat with fellow attendees in the Cisco Networking Lounge.
- Get an instant mood boost from our 2020 Conference playlist!
- Learn how to make a tasty fall salad with The Honeysuckle Cookbook author Dzung Lewis.