Dear PA Conference for Women Community:
Over 17 years of hosting the Pennsylvania Conference for Women, today proved to be more challenging than ever before.
After nearly a year’s work to create an incredible virtual experience that would lift you up in what has been a most trying year, our technology let us down.
We apologize for the frustration and disappointment we know this caused you.
In an effort to do what we can to make things right (or at least, better) we are pleased to offer you:
1. A “Conference Day Re-do” at 10 a.m. EST this Friday, Nov. 13, 2020. This will allow you to watch all keynotes and breakout sessions—as we had planned for you to experience them today.
You can also access keynote sessions on-demand through Friday, Nov. 20th, and all breakout sessions through the 27th.
For access, just log in to the Conference platform with your registered email address:
2. A choice of one of the following:
- A $25 donation to a PA fund, designated by the Conference, to assist women whose jobs have been impacted by Covid-19; or
- A $25 voucher at the Conference Bookstore.
The window to select one of the above options closed on Friday, Nov. 20. Codes were sent out via email on Monday, Nov. 23. If you requested but did not receive a voucher code, please contact [email protected]
3. Complimentary access to a new, additional keynote session with an exciting speaker in the Spring of 2021.
Please stay tuned for more details soon, as we are committed to making this up to you. And thank you again for your understanding and support this year.
It has been one for all the history books.
—The Pennsylvania Conference for Women board and team