Open All Day
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We’re putting together an all-new Interactive Hall experience for 2023! Here are some highlights you’ll want to check out:
Celebrate with Us
- Join our “PARTY IN THE HALL” from 4pm – 5pm to celebrate 20 years of the Pennsylvania Conference for Women. Enjoy cupcakes & popcorn; mocktails offered by Holman Automotive, and a performance by DJ Lady FX.
Connect with Attendees & Experts
- Stop by the Learning Stage, brought to you by Bristol Myers Squibb, for mini-masterclasses throughout the day. (Details below.)
- Stop by the Networking & Connections Area for opportunities to connect with peers, conference sponsors, and board members.
- Work with a career coach, have your resume reviewed, and get an updated headshot thanks to Villanova School of Business.
- Join us for a Career Connections Meet-Up panel and ask questions about navigating transitions, getting promoted and career advancement. Located in the Networking & Connections Area.
- Connect and Play at the Johnson & Johnson Play Area
- Find books for purchase by our speakers and participate in author signings in the Bookstore Lounge.
- Find some inspiration with Independence Blue Cross.
- Visit Drexel’s LeBow College of Business booth to create a keepsake button, spark meaningful conversations, and learn how their graduate and executive programs can equip you with the knowledge, skills and network to inspire and lead.
- Visit the Bristol Myers Squibb “Empowerment Wall” to share strategies to empower women and create a brighter future for all. #EmpowHER
- Pose for a photo with State Street Corporation’s legendary “Fearless Girl.”
Explore the Villages
- Shop and support local businesses in the Women-Owned Business Village, sponsored by Bank of America
- Come learn how to support local non profit organizations in the Community Village sponsored by Comcast NBCUniversal
- Bring your own water bottle to fill at the water station courtesy of Axalta.
Learning Stage Lineup
Stop by the Learning Stage, brought to you by Bristol Myers Squibb, for mini-masterclasses throughout the day.
Featuring one speaker addressing a focused leadership, career, or personal development topic, these sessions also offer live audience Q&A.
8:45 – 9:10 a.m. | Leading with a Bright Blue Mindset: How to make a difference in the world, even if you don’t have all the answers
Speaker: Kenya T. Boswell, SVP, Community Affairs, Highmark Health
9:20 – 9:45 a.m. | Navigating Power & Politics in Organizations
Speaker: Dr. Flannery Stevens, Associate Professor, Management & Operations, Villanova School of Business
1:45 – 2:10 p.m. | The Power of You: Boldly Leading Through Change
Speaker: Donna Heffner, VP, Global Product Development & Supply, Strategy & Business Intelligence, Bristol Myers Squibb
2:20 – 2:45 p.m. | Owning Your Financial Future
Speaker: Kate Forester, VP, Branch Leader, Fidelity
2:50 – 3:10 p.m. | Using Improv Skills to Improve Collaboration & Innovation in the Workplace
Speaker: Nicole Cohen, Managing Director, Accenture
3:15 – 3:40 p.m. | Succeeding Professionally When You Are in the Minority
Speaker: Ashanti Martin, General Manager, WURD
3:50 – 4:15 p.m. | Navigating Toxic Workplaces
Speaker: Dr. Manuela Priesemuth, Associate Professor, Management & Operations; VSB Faculty Director, Ethics & Social Responsibility, Villanova
NEW: Career Connections Meetups
This is your chance to ask your most pressing career questions and learn the dos and don’ts from talent professionals working in the field. Moderated by an ICF Coach, attendees will drive the conversation by asking the panel real-time questions about career growth, navigating transitions, getting promoted and general career advancement. After the conversation, you will have the chance to mix and mingle with these talent professionals to learn more.
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. | Moderated by Alicia Daugherty, founder and principal, Daugherty Coaching, LLC
Featuring talent professionals representing Bristol Myers Squibb and Johnson & Johnson
3:15 – 4:15 p.m. | Moderated by Alicia Daugherty, founder and principal, Daugherty Coaching, LLC
Featuring talent professionals representing Axalta, DuPont, and Merck
List of Exhibitors
12 West Boutiques
A Sense of Purpose
A’s Aprons LLC – Sponsored by Bank of America
AARP Community Programs
Archer & Greiner PC
Axalta Coating Systems
Axia Women’s Health
Bank of America
Beautycounter by Emily Voss
Board Game Guides
Bristol Myers Squibb
Chetna Singh Scarves
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
City of Philadelphia
CurrentMaster Electric, LLC – Sponsored by Bank of America
Days for Girls International
Ellevate Philadelphia Chapter
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Esperanza – Sponsored by Comcast
Family Support Line
Fuel for Life
Girl Scouts of Eastern PA
Girls Nite Live
Girls on the Run
HANNA & CO.
Happiness Is Inc.
Heidi Kagan Designs, LLC
Hope For Hope Inc.
HORN WILLIAMSON, LLC
HOSTS for HOSPITALS
Hot Chocolate Balls (ChocolatesU, LLC)
Independence Blue Cross
Kimmel Cultural Campus
LaVern Coffey Designs
Little Brown Box
Main Line Fertility
MAISSA Luxury Candles
Mary Gagne Coaching
MC Decorations LLC
Miles for Migraine
Mom Your Business
Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation
Passanante’s Home Food Services
Pearls With Purpose
Philadoptables – Sponsored by Venerable
Professional Psychology Services, LLC
Project Have Hope
REALM Fine + Fashion Jewelry
Seacret Direct, LLC
Sisterly Love Collective
Smile Team, P.C – Sponsored by Bank of America
State Street Corporation
Supportive Older Women’s Network (SOWN)
T&T Naturals LLC
The Candy Lab
The Fit Collective
The Right Touch Inc.
The Tiny Jeweler
The Villanova School of Business
The Wardrobe – Sponsored by Comcast
Thee Healthy Spot
Thomas Edison State University
Thomas Jefferson University
Transformative Education Associates
Unite for HER
United States Mint
Values Into Action