It’s getting close! In order to maximize your time enjoying the Conference next Wednesday, we’ve put together some handy information for you to begin digesting now.
Logging in to the Conference
Click here to access the virtual Conference environment:
Log in today using the email address with which you originally registered,* and complete your attendee profile.
Your attendee profile is similar to your badge at our in-person event, but with enhanced functionality. Share as much or as little information on your profile as you like, but please keep in mind that this information will be visible to other attendees (minus your email address), and any exhibitors you choose to share with (including your email).
*Please do not share your login information with anyone. The virtual environment will log you out if another device logs in at the same time using your email address. Please note that the login is case-sensitive.
INSIDER TIP: The full Conference experience will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, November 11th. But we encourage you to click the link above, run a System Check, and make sure you’re happy with your attendee profile now.
You will use this same URL and email address to log in throughout the week, as live and on-demand programming continues through November 20th.
If you did not purchase your own ticket and your email address is not working, please check with the main registrant for your group to ensure your email was entered correctly in the system. For any other issues you should reach out to [email protected]
Our virtual Conference environment was designed for ease of use, and to replicate the experience of an in-person PA Conference for Women.
But because the virtual version will be new to everyone, we created this short video tour to help you get around on Nov. 11th & beyond:
In Case You Missed It
- If you haven’t read our “What to Expect” email yet, check it out here. It will give you the important information you need to make the most of your Conference experience.
- We have designed this year’s program with connection in mind. To learn about your networking opportunities and learn how to network effectively in a virtual setting, please visit our Networking page.
- November 11th Conference schedule (all times Eastern):
- Exhibit Hall opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Morning Keynote Session runs from 10:00–10:45 a.m.
- Breakout Sessions take place at 10:50 a.m., 11:45 a.m., and 2:10 p.m. (No sign-up required; all sessions will be available on demand after their scheduled run times)
- Afternoon Keynote Session runs from 12:50–2:05 p.m.
- Facilitated Networking Discussions take place at 9:00 a.m., 3:15 p.m., and 4:15 p.m. (sign up at 8:00 a.m. in the Cisco Networking Lounge to participate!)
- Exhibitor office hours from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Chat with exhibitor reps and find special discounts available only on Conference day!
- November 12th – 20th programming:
- Lunch Break Live sessions on the 12th & 13th at 12:00 p.m.
- Learning Bursts, or mini-sessions, available on-demand in the Career, Health & Wellness, and Community Pavilions
- 24/7 on-demand replay of breakout sessions
- 1:1 Career Coaching and Résumé Review appointments (sign up early for an available time slot on Nov. 11th!)
- Exhibit hall booths open 24/7 from Nov. 11-20th
- Find all this information and more in this year’s brand new Digital Program Book, complete with tons of helpful links!