Please select an event to view important attendee information:
October 7 Conference Anywhere
Virtual • Online
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the 2022 Pennsylvania Conference for Women “Conference Anywhere!”
This page will be updated regularly with the information you need to have a successful Conference experience.
How to Participate in the October 7th Virtual Conference
The October 7th “Conference Anywhere” will take place entirely online. Click the button below to access the virtual Conference environment (and scroll down for troubleshooting tips):
Log in today using the email address with which you originally registered,* and the password PennWomen22. (NOTE: If you choose to change your password, our team will be unable to retrieve it for you.)
Your attendee profile is similar to your badge at one of our in-person events, but with enhanced functionality. Share as much or as little information on your profile as you like, but please keep in mind that this information will be visible to other attendees (minus your email address), and any exhibitors you choose to share with (including your email).
*Do not share your login information with anyone. If two people log in using your email at the same time, both will be expelled from the virtual environment.
You will use this same URL and email address to log in throughout the coming month, as live and on-demand programming continues through November 6th thanks to Comcast NBCUniversal.
If you did not purchase your own ticket and your email address is not working, please check with the main registrant for your group to ensure your email was entered correctly in the system. For any other issues you should reach out to [email protected].
On-Demand Viewing Tips
- Ensure you are not connected to a VPN on your work computer. If you are, we highly recommend using a private device instead.
- Test your settings using this link. Find browser-specific troubleshooting tips for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
- If you’re on a mobile device or tablet, be sure to use the browser native to your phone (i.e., Safari for iPhone; Chrome for Google/ Samsung phones).
If you see a black screen when you log in, please 1. Log out of your VPN and/or 2. Check your browser settings (or with your system administrator) to confirm you do not have a firewall installed. Your admin may need to whitelist meetyoo.com and meetyoo.de.
While the virtual platform is accessible on mobile devices and tablets, we highly recommend participating on a desktop or laptop computer. For the best experience, we recommend using the Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers.
After the Conference
• This year’s breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand from noon on Saturday, October 8th until Sunday, November 6th at midnight—thanks to Comcast NBCUniversal. Many Exhibit Hall offerings—including booths with interactive office hours, speaker learning bursts, author book readings and more—will be available on demand through November 6th as well.
Just log in to the Conference environment to view.
• Stream the Conference Playlist on Spotify. The PA Conference for Women Playlist, designed to get your smart energy flowing, is sponsored by PECO.
Understanding the Schedule
The virtual Conference consists of two keynote sessions, three periods of breakout sessions, and a virtual Exhibit Hall. All times Eastern.
• Keynote Sessions—featuring D-Nice with Laysha Ward, Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett with Audie Cornish, Marlee Matlin, and Malala Yousafzai with Lisa Ling—will debut on Friday, October 7th, at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• Breakout Sessions, followed by speaker Q&A, will air at 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:25 p.m. on October 7th
Starting at noon ET on Saturday, October 8th, breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand until Sunday, November 6th at midnight.
• The Virtual Exhibit Hall opens at 8:00 a.m. on October 7th, and will remain available through November 6th. Be sure to visit early to take advantage of free career services and facilitated networking!
Our virtual Conference environment was designed for ease of use, and to replicate the experience of an in-person Conference for Women. But because the virtual version will be new to everyone, we created this short video tour to help you get around on October 7th & beyond.
NOTE: The navigation video shows what your experience will be on October 7th. Prior to that, you will only have access to profile updates and a test page.
Maximize Your Career at the Conference
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women provides multiple opportunities to enhance your career skills and position yourself for advancement. Some of the opportunities you can take advantage of this year:
• Sign up for 1:1 Resume Review and Career Coaching. Sessions will take place via videoconference October 10–14th.
Appointments are limited and first-come, first-served, so be sure to visit the Career Hub early on October 7th if this is a priority for you! Sign-up begins at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Thank you to Villanova School of Business for underwriting these opportunities.
• Visit the Learning Burst Stage inside the Lifestyle & Learning Hub for a number of Career-focused mini sessions.
• After the Conference, take advantage of the curated CFW content in our online Career Hub
Because connection is more important than ever these days, we’ve put together several networking opportunities for virtual attendees, as well as a Virtual Networking Guide, to help you make the most of your Conference day. Thanks to our Official Networking Sponsor, Cisco!
• Small Group Networking via live videoconference on October 7th. (No registration required; Sessions from 9:00–9:45 a.m. and 3:30–4:15 p.m.)
• NEW! Mix & Mingle with the Board of Directors via live videoconference on October 7th from 3:30—4:15 p.m. Advance sign-up required; Participation is extremely limited and registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
This is a special opportunity to learn from the Pennsylvania Conference for Women Board of Directors! During a 45-minute intimate discussion, ask accomplished leaders your questions about career advancement, mentoring, and more.
• Public Session Chats allow you to chat with fellow attendees while watching keynote and breakout sessions.
• Private and Group Messaging available from every room in the virtual Conference environment.
• Find our New PA CFW LinkedIn Group in the Networking Lounge and continue the conversation with the Conference community after the event and throughout the year.
• Cisco Networking Lounge. Connect with your peers, read advice, & more.
Exhibit Hall Highlights
The virtual Exhibit Hall is organized into Hubs packed with offerings for you to explore:
• Explore companies hiring
• Career Coaching (sessions take place Oct. 10-14; sign up required; first-come, first-served), sponsored by Villanova School of Business
• Resume Review (sessions take place Oct. 10-14; sign up required; first-come, first-served), sponsored by Villanova School of Business
LIFESTYLE & LEARNING HUB
• Bookstore – with FREE SHIPPING on all conference titles
• Learning Stage: Get inspired by career advice from Independence Blue Cross, Comcast NBCUniversal, Johnson & Johnson, PECO, Drexel University LeBow College of Business, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, and Villanova School of Business.
• Target Lifestyle Lounge
WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESS & COMMUNITY HUB
• Join us in supporting small, women-owned businesses and non-profit organizations!
• Thank you to Qurate Retail Group and Comcast NBCUniversal for supporting this opportunity.
Environmental Sustainability Statement
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women, in collaboration with its partners, is working to become a more sustainable event. Some of the ways we are doing this include: eliminating or reducing printed materials, reusing displays and equipment to decrease waste, encouraging recycling, and continuing virtual experiences.
Special thanks to our environmental sustainability sponsor, Macquarie Asset Management.
Stay Involved Year-Round!
We’re bringing you timely advice and expert voices throughout the year. Stay in touch by:
• Subscribing to The Conference in Your Inbox, our monthly newsletter.
• Listening to Women Amplified, a podcast from the Conferences for Women that showcases Conference speakers (& real listeners!) on a variety of timely topics. Find us everywhere you get podcasts, or just ask your smart speaker to play the latest episode.