2022 COVID-19 Policies
The health and safety of our employees, staff, speakers, and guests is of top priority. Based on guidance from the CDC, health authorities, and government agencies alike, we have implemented various health and safety measures to provide all in attendance with the safest experience possible, including:
- Attendees will be asked to confirm the following upon receipt of their Attendee Badge:
- That they are fully vaccinated (with proof of full vaccination dated no later than September 21, 2022), and/or
- That they can produce a copy of a negative rapid test taken within 48 hours of the in-person Conference day, and
- That they are not experiencing any COVID symptoms
- Masks will be available at the entrance to the Conference, and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Convention Center. We encourage the wearing of masks, but they are not required.
All policies are subject to change in accordance with applicable law, health guidelines and changing circumstances.
Full vaccination is defined as 14 days from your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (or other COVID-19 vaccinations recognized by WHO) or your single Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. If you are not vaccinated, have questions about COVID-19 vaccines, or would like to find a vaccination location near you, please visit vaccinefinder.org
We ask that you please not attend if:
- Within 10 days prior to the event, you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, and you did not receive a negative rapid test result within days 5-10 after exposure.
- Within 48 hours prior to the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, congestion, runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting, fatigue, or any other symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
WARNING RELATED TO COVID-19 INFECTION
It is not possible for The Conference to prevent against the presence of the disease; and therefore, if you choose to attend The Conference for Women you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.