Please select an event to view important attendee information:
October 6 Conference In-Person
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the 2022 Pennsylvania Conference for Women “Conference In-Person!”
As a reminder, your Conference In-Person ticket includes access to the October 7th “Conference Anywhere.” Find more information about the virtual attendee experience on this page.
Before You Arrive (Badges)
Your badge is your ticket into the event on October 6th. Please print & cut out your badge before you arrive at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. We’ll provide a lanyard and badge holder, but printing in advance will save time on Conference Day.
With your badge in hand, you can skip the Registration desk and begin enjoying the new Interactive Hall as early as 9:00 a.m., or go directly to the Keynote Session at 10:30 a.m.
NOTE: Only the primary registrant has access to print or email badges via their registration account. If you did not purchase your own ticket, please contact the primary registrant to have your badge sent to you.
The Convention Center is located at 1101 Arch Street in Philadelphia. Enter at either the eastern or western corners of Arch Street & 12th Street.
The best way to get to the Conference is to take public transit or a taxi, or to carpool. Jefferson Station, served by all regional rail lines, is connected to the Convention Center.
If you must drive, please carefully study the parking advice on our Travel page. You’ll find maps, prices and even an option to reserve discounted parking in advance!
It’s always smart to plan for a crowd at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Please make both a Plan A and a Plan B to account for traffic, parking, and public transit.
Seat Assignments & Sign-Ups
Both the Keynote Session and Lunch are assigned seating. Please refer to your badge to confirm your Keynote seat number. (Keynote seat map available in the program book.) You’ll find signage indicating your corresponding lunch room assignment on site, and below.
Resume Review & Career Coaching can help you get ahead this year. Space is limited and advance sign-up is required, so make this a priority as soon as you arrive. Registration will take place inside the new Interactive Hall. Thank you, Villanova School of Business, for sponsoring these opportunities!
Sign up today for a unique virtual networking opportunity on Friday: Mix & Mingle with the Board of Directors via live videoconference on October 7th from 3:30—4:15 p.m. Sign up now; Participation is extremely limited and registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
|KEYNOTE SECTION||LUNCH ASSIGNMENT|
|D, E, F||GRAND HALL|
|J, K, L||GRAND HALL|
|M||HALL F – On Level 1|
|R – Y||HALL F – On Level 1|
Special Meal Requests
Taking into account the various dietary needs of our attendees, we are pleased to provide two boxed lunch options for this year’s in-person event:
Main Registrants: If you or any of your attendees require the Alternate Meal, please log in to the registration and make that choice no later than Tuesday, September 27th.
**All boxes include bottled water and cutlery kit with napkin. See below for ingredients list.**
- The Standard Meal
❦ Chicken Salad with Pickled Red Onions and Arugula on a Multigrain Hoagie Roll
❦ Cranberry Quinoa Salad
❦ Chocolate Chip Cookie
- The Alternate Meal (Vegan / Gluten-free / Nut-free / Dairy-free)
❦ Vegan Falafel with Hummus on a Gluten Free Wrap
❦ Cranberry Quinoa Salad
❦ Fresh Fruit
What to Do
BEFORE the keynote session you can:
- Explore the Interactive Hall — and take advantage of complimentary Career Coaching and Resume Review — from 9–10:30am
- Participate in Small Group Networking from 9:30–10am
AFTER the keynote session you can:
- Enjoy a boxed lunch from 12:50–1:50pm
- Participate in Small Group Networking in three sessions from 2–4pm
- Participate in Speed Networking in three sessions from 2–4pm
- Explore the Interactive Hall (including Career Coaching & Resume Review) from 2–4pm
Visit the New Interactive Hall
- Enjoy a cup of coffee with friends and colleagues in the Bristol Myers Squibb Inclusion
- Join Small Group Networking Discuss topics that are meaningful to you in small groups. ICF Coaches will facilitate these conversations, suggesting conversation topics to break the ice and deepen your conversations.
- 9:30 am & 2:30 pm: Navigating a Career Move
- 2:00 pm & 3:00 pm: Advocating for Yourself
- Participate in Speed Networking, sponsored by Cisco. Meet 4 new people in just 20 minutes! Select the line that best fits your industry (Life Sciences; Financial Services; Technology; Non-Profit/Education) or choose the general line to meet people from different industries.
- 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm, & 3:00 pm ET
- Work with a career coach, have your resume reviewed, and get an updated headshot thanks
to Villanova School of Business.
- Help create a work of art at the collaborative coloring wall, sponsored by Independence Blue
- Snap a selfie and send a note of encouragement to your future self at the “Celebrate Your
Strengths” inspiration wall, sponsored by Drexel University LeBow College of Business.
- Make new connections through small group networking, sponsored by Cisco.
- See up close and take a photo with State Street Corporation’s legendary “Fearless Girl.”
- Shop and support local businesses and nonprofit organizations at the Women-Owned
Business Marketplace, sponsored by Comcast NBCUniversal and Qurate Retail Group.
The Next Day’s Virtual Conference
The Conference doesn’t end on Thursday! Log on from anywhere on Friday, October 7th at 8:00 a.m. to participate in the full-day virtual Conference Anywhere.
Please note that some Conference Anywhere experiences, like the Board of Directors Mix & Mingle, require advance registration. Head over to the Conference Anywhere info page to learn more.
For Your Safety & Convenience
You can expect:
- Coat check (on the bridge outside Hall A)
- A dedicated Nursing Mothers’ Room in MR 302 (expect privacy, refrigeration and the possibility of a crowd during peak break times). There is also a Mamava Nursing Mothers’ Pod available in the Convention Center.
- Masks will be available at the entrance to the Conference, and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Convention Center. We encourage the wearing of masks but they are not required.
- Please read about our 2022 COVID-19 Policies prior to Conference Day
- In an attempt to address indoor safety concerns, we have adjusted our luncheon layout — this year’s lunch will be spread out throughout the Convention Center, with tables positioned 10 feet apart. Attendees are also welcome to enjoy their boxed lunch at a comfortable social distance anywhere within the Convention Center.
Environmental Sustainability Statement
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women, in collaboration with its partners, is working to become a more sustainable event. Some of the ways we are doing this include: eliminating or reducing printed materials, reusing displays and equipment to decrease waste, encouraging recycling, and continuing virtual experiences.
How you can help:
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle). In an effort to be more environmentally conscious, we ask that you BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle) to refill. Water fountains can be found throughout the main concourses of the Convention Center.
- Use the Interactive PACFW Program. Access the Program online to learn about speakers, sessions, and all the sponsors helping to underwrite the cost of this year’s Conference.
- Take Advantage of Public Transportation. Public transit is always a good idea when you’re heading to the PA Conference for Women, and it’s good for the Earth, too!
Special thanks to our environmental sustainability sponsor, Macquarie Asset Management.