Thanks to a generous donation from contributing sponsor IKEA, the Pennsylvania Conference for Women is hosting a furniture giveaway to support an organization whose work aligns with the mission of the Conference — helping women and girls achieve their full potential.
The full furniture package includes 2 sofas, 5 side tables, 14 chairs, 2 tables, 4 footstools, 12 stools, 1 rug and accessories including plants, pillows, trays and more!
In keeping with the Conference theme of IMAGINE: Find Your Purpose, Make a Difference, we want to know how you IMAGINE your organization, and its mission, would benefit from this donation.
**Organizations entering the contest must be registered as a 501(c)3.
To enter, submit a photo of your current work space with a brief description (100 words of less) of how you IMAGINE your group would benefit from this package. Submit the photo/text by Thursday, Sept. 27 at 5:00 pm EST to [email protected] and we will post in an online album. The entry with the most votes by midnight on Sunday, Sept. 30 will win the furniture!
Contest entrants must be registered attendees of the Oct. 2 PA Conference for Women and must remove the furniture on Oct. 2 by 9 pm from the Conference Exhibit Hall.
2 KLIPPAN sofa
2 KLIPPAN sofa cover granan black
3 LACK side tables birch
2 IKEA PS side table
1 IKEA PS side table 4 bowl
8 HERMAN chair black
6 TULLSTA chair ransta d. gray
2 VIKA AMON tabletop birch 59×30
8 VIKA ALDIA leg white
4 SOLSTA footstool d. gray
4 MARIUS stool white
1 MALIN BLAD rug
Requirements to Enter:
1. If not already registered for the Oct. 2 Pennsylvania Conference for Women, do so here
2. Submit a photo of your organization’s current office/work space and 100 words or less about how you IMAGINE your organization, and its mission, would benefit from this donation. Send to [email protected] with the subject “IKEA giveaway contest”
3. Include contact information: name, phone number and email for organization representative (must be registered for the Oct. 2 Conference; we will confirm registration)
4. Include the URL of your organization’s website and tax ID # of your nonprofit.
5. We will contact you when your image is posted so you can spread the word!