The 2023 Pennsylvania Conference for Women
Celebrating 20 Years of Community,
Connection, and Leadership
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women is back in 2023, just in time for our 20th anniversary!
Join us Thursday, October 19th at the Pennsylvania Convention Center as we welcome an incredible lineup of speakers, friends, and longtime attendees.
What to Expect
Full access to a day of programming that includes:
- Inspirational and cutting-edge program of keynote speakers
- Opportunity to choose from 10 breakout sessions across multiple tracks including leadership, career and personal development
- Morning Mentor Moments featuring panels with Conference board members and local community leaders to answer your most pressing career questions and share invaluable lessons
- Timely content and actionable skill-building sessions featuring experts on the Learning Burst Stage
- Structured and informal networking opportunities with peers and our sponsors
- Full access to the Interactive Hall featuring women-owned businesses and non-profits, lounge areas, wellness opportunities and fun activities to support your development at work and in life
- Robust career services including first come first serve 1:1 coaching sessions and resume reviews
- Complimentary lunch and reserved seating for the keynote session
Plus, a BIG added bonus:
Your ticket also gives you access to an all-day virtual conference during Women’s History Month on March 14, 2024. This first-ever event will bring together tens of thousands of women from the Commonwealth and our sister conferences in Texas, Massachusetts, and California. Details to come!
$325 each or $3,250 for a table of 10
*Limit 100 tickets per transaction.
20th Anniversary Platinum Tickets
(Quantities are extremely limited — enjoy premier seating at the keynote luncheon!)
$399 each or $3,990 for a table of 10
*Limit 10 Platinum tickets per transaction.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Prime Minister, New Zealand (2017-2023); Senior Fellow, Harvard University; Special Envoy, Christchurch Call to Action; Board Member, The Earthshot Prize
Writer, Comedian, Actress, Producer & Author
Olympic Gold Medalist and Thyroid Eye Disease (TED) Patient Advocate
Subscribe to our email list for additional speaker announcements and updates!
Confirmed Breakout Speakers:
Licensed Psychologist, Host, Therapy for Black Girls Podcast & Author, Sisterhood Heals
Internationally best-selling Author, Speaker & Leadership Coach
President, SageHouse; Founder, Snapchat’s Creators Lab; Social Impact Strategist & Author
7 Good Reasons to Attend This Year’s Conference
- Gain perspective on your goals at a time when many women are rethinking their priorities and careers.
- Learn practical, actionable advice to help you navigate your career.
- Broaden your network through ample opportunities to connect with peers and leaders from dozens of leading businesses across the region.
- Get expert answers during Q&A sessions with all breakout speakers.
- Enjoy a bustling exhibit hall where you can meet women helping women from across our region – and support women-owned businesses.
- Feel energized by the unique experience of being in the same room with thousands of other professional women.
- Strengthen your team by attending with colleagues. Or just share the community spirit by coming with friends.
Have Your Company Send You to This Year’s Conference
Want help convincing your boss to fund your attendance at the Conference? Use our Request to Attend Conference Template!