2022 Virtual Career Fair
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
11:00 am – 2:00 pm ET
- Interact 1:1 with employers who are hiring – explore thousands of open positions from organizations committed to the advancement of women in the workplace.
- Attend a live “Ask the Recruiter” session and engage with experts to get your most pressing career questions answered – featuring Kathy Larson, Executive Recruiter for Bristol Myers Squibb.
- Enjoy live and on-demand content designed to help you address your current career goals.
Designed for professionals:
- Seeking job opportunities in IT, sales, marketing, engineering, finance, legal and more.
- Interested in exploring flex, remote, in-person, and hybrid roles.
- Early-on in their career through 10+ years experience.
When and where?
The Virtual Career Fair is a 100% online event scheduled for Tuesday, October 4, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET.
What will I need in order to register?
- An email address
- The URL for your LinkedIn profile
- An updated resume (optional, but encouraged; uploaded in PDF format during your profile setup and shared with employers who are recruiting).
How do I register and upload my resume?
Registration for the Virtual Career Fair is FREE!
- Click on the “Register for Career Fair” button above or below
- Enter your email address to create a login and begin profile setup. NOTE: Your password is pre-set to “PennWomen22” so please write this down!
- Fill out your profile, including a link to your LinkedIn profile and uploading your resume.
- Test your system! After you fill out your profile, you’ll have an opportunity to test your computer for compliance on our virtual platform. This will ensure you can successfully conduct text and video chats on October 4th.
You can log back in any time prior to October 4th to update your profile.
We strongly encourage all participants to upload your resume in order to maximize interactions with participating employers at the Virtual Career Fair.
Which companies are participating?
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- CMI Media Group and Compas
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Independence Blue Cross
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson & Johnson
- State Street Corporation
- Temple Health System
Frequently asked questions
- What if I can’t attend on October 4th?
Register anyway! We will share your resume with participating hiring managers, who will follow up with you directly.
- Do attendees need to join the event for the full 3 hours?
You do not have to stay for the whole event. We’ve designed this format to allow for ample time to visit with hiring recruiters, and were intentional about limiting scheduled live content/ensuring that the majority of content is on-demand so that you can experience the event according to your own needs and priorities. You also have the option to log out and log back into the Virtual Career Fair at any time during the 3 hours.
- How should I dress?
The event includes both on-camera and off-camera opportunities for interactions, so it is up to you how you are most comfortable presenting yourself to recruiters and to fellow attendees! Business casual should work for all types of engagement.
- Will any sessions be available post-event?
We encourage you to visit the Conferences for Women’s Career Hub for additional valuable content!
- Can my organization participate in the Virtual Career Fair as a recruiter?
At this time, the Virtual Career Fair is not accepting additional hiring companies.
- Still have questions?
Please contact us at [email protected]
Click the button below to log in to the virtual career fair environment using your registered email address and the password PennWomen22:
We recommend you do the following prior to event day to ensure a smooth experience in the virtual environment:
• Ensure your Virtual Private Network (VPN) is OFF.
• Update your browser!
‧ Download the most recent version of Chrome or Firefox
‧ Make sure pop ups are enabled
• Check to ensure your Internet bandwidth is not being used by too many other users when you plan to enjoy the Conference.
• Test your speakers & camera settings in your browser to ensure successful video chatting & session viewing.
If you see a black screen when you log in, please 1. Log out of your VPN and/or 2. Check your browser settings (or with your system administrator) to confirm you do not have a firewall installed. Your admin may need to whitelist meetyoo.com and meetyoo.de.
While the virtual platform is accessible on mobile devices and tablets, we highly recommend participating on a desktop or laptop computer. For the best experience, we recommend using the Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers.